wait to cook but do not know how

Cooking is Fun

Thursday 16 June 2011

Reduces Stress By Cooking

Bismillahirahmannirrahim 
I am not a psychologian or counselor to talk about this but just to share my experiences 

Have you  experience any stress Girls...mom...sister outside???
Me myself as normal person also face it
Stress...  became part of parcel of my life
and in order to overcome it for me is easy 
Because kitchen will be the place
Not to take knife to cut my neck or take a pil to kill myself (its Haram n Prohibited)
What i will do just take what ever ingredient there  and start cooking...after that i will forget my problem n start enjoy the dish with my beloved Family....

Doest You Believe it???
Its Really work for me 
if you want just do You Will Feel it
Awesome 


No comments:

Post a Comment